Home Forums LZ Interior Decor Featured Image – responsive

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 17 total)
  • Author

Hi there,
    i am creating my first website – so keep it simble.
    When i choose for my featured image on an inner site, a picture with the recommended size 1900×200 it looks well on the notebook od desktop but not on smartphones.
    The aspect ratios on the smartphone is wrong.
    Is there a way to change this?

User Support
    Participant

Hello Sir,
    Could you please share your website url to [email protected], so that we can check website.
    Thank You.

oops, yes of course:
    http://www.bad-design3d.com

just for the case: 1´m expecting to go online within the next hours.So Thursday should be okay for checking it.

meanwhile i choosed a size for the featured image 1900×240. It looks not perfect on desktop nor smartphone, but acceptable on both.
    Thank you

User Support
    Participant

Hello Sir,
    To set Slider use slider featured images of size (1600 * 561) pixels. and for inner pages use featured images of size (1900 * 345) pixels.
    if you need any more help, please message us.
    Thank You.

Hello, i tried now for inner pages different featured image sizes: 1900×345 and 1400×345. It is ok on Desktop but not on Smartphone.
    https://www.bad-design3d.com/kontakt/

Thank You

User Support
    Participant

Hello Sir,
    Could you please share your wordpress credentials to [email protected], our technical team will solved this issue.
    Thank You.

Dear Mr. and Mrs.

I sent you my credentials per email. Do you have any news about?

User Support
    Participant

Hello,
    We have tried to logged in the site several times from the login credentials you sent, but your credentials are not working, please you will check once and send the correct credentials.
    Thank You.

Hello, thanks for your answer,

i tried it with those credentials several times on 2 different computers. Always in an incognito window – by me everything works.
    Can you try again?

User Support
    Participant

Hello,
    We have tried with 3 different machine and 2 different networks but your given details are not working our side
    Thank you.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.