Home Forums Computer Repair Same as demo theme also

Viewing 42 posts - 1 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • Author
    Geoff MacFarlane
    Participant

Hello, i have sent an email also hoping to get files so my website can look like your demo one also 🙂

Thanks

User Support
    Participant

Hello Geoff,
    You have to send us your WordPress Credentials with site url on [email protected] . We will set up complete theme directly on your server. You will get update very soon.
    Thank You.

Geoff MacFarlane
    Participant

Ok, just sent it, thank you 🙂

User Support
    Participant

Hello Geoff,
    Yes we got your details. You will get update very soon.
    Thank You.

Geoff MacFarlane
    Participant

You did a great job and thank you for helping and also so promptly 🙂

Cheers.

Geoff MacFarlane
    Participant

I have sent a follow up email.

Thanks

User Support
    Participant

Thanks

Geoff MacFarlane
    Participant

Hi,
    eagerly awaiting your response to the email I sent.

User Support
    Participant

Hello Geoff,
    We have set up complete theme 3 days ago on your server. and we had mail you also on [email protected] mail id.
    Thank You.

Geoff MacFarlane
    Participant

Hi,
    yes, i sent some questions via email about 3 days ago, didnt get any reply?
    Sent 18 June 21:33 and another 19 June 02:45 but havent had any reply to either?

Thanks

User Support
    Participant

Hello Geoff,
    We have checked emails support but we had not see your mail . Could you send it again ?
    Thank You.

Geoff MacFarlane
    Participant

Sent again 🙂

User Support
    Participant

Hello Geoff,
    Still we hadn’t get your any mail. Could you send us message on [email protected] ?
    Thank You.

Geoff MacFarlane
    Participant

Resent to that address.
    Thanks
    Geoff

Geoff MacFarlane
    Participant

Did you receive the email from 2 days ago?

User Support
    Participant

Hello Geoff,
    We did not get any mail from you. We have checked the Complete Support Mail. could you tell us your problem here too? We will solve.
    Thank You.

Geoff MacFarlane
    Participant

Hmm, that is strange, they definitely registered that they were sent to [email protected]

1/ I would like to change the size of the font for the title at top left of the Home page (PC Repair) but I haven’t been able to find how.
    2/ I would like to try changing the size of the slider on Homepage to make the fit better for PC, although it’s strange it looks like a good size on my phone, but on a PC it takes up most of the screen.
    3/ Is there an add on you know of that might make it easier to change fonts and size of things around the website, even though I would still like to know how it’s done manually.
    4/ The Contact form sends, but it doesn’t work properly, it doesn’t capture the user’s details at all.
    This is what it is received when the form is filled out with all details.
    r <[email protected]>

2:06 AM (23 minutes ago)

to me

Subject: [your-subject]

Message Body:
    [your-message]

This e-mail was sent from a contact form on PC Repair (http://www.pcrepair.net.au)

Also there is a drop down box that has Mumbai and Nagpur and won’t let you send without choosing one, and I am not sure what it’s for or why it’s there.
    I would think Name/Email/Date/Suburb/Subject would be what i would use.

5/ Under Our Services i would like to make the dimensions of the boxes a bit smaller, i couldn’t see where I do that sorry.

Any help or direction you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
    Geoff

User Support
    Participant

Hello Geoff,
    Still we hadn’t get your any mail. Could you share your problem here ? We will gave you support here also.
    Thank You.

Geoff MacFarlane
    Participant

Are you being smart?!
    I have sent emails to the address you emailed me from, i have sent to the address you asked me to, i have posted the email message above the post you just posted, are you being a wiseguy?????

Geoff MacFarlane
    Participant

I put up a commendation for your service when you emailed me asking you to, and since then i have found out you tricked me, please take down the commendation from Geoff M, it would only mislead people, i have not received good service and i could not recommend anyone use Luzuk.
    Please remove my post from “What our clients say”, titled “Very useable Theme”.

Luzuk
    Keymaster

we are not getting your queries via mail, could you please tell us here,
    Thank You

Geoff MacFarlane
    Participant

I have, what do you think the post is 4 posts above yours?????

Geoff MacFarlane
    Participant

You do nothing, what is wrong with you people at Luzuk, you think you are funny playing games.
    People can see i posted what my problems are here in the forum, and you people act like you are blind and stupid.
    Are you?

Luzuk
    Keymaster

Geoff, Now we are working on your queries but if you again said any abuse word to our support team so we can cancel your support,
    please wait for our technical team reply,
    hope you understand,
    Thank You

• This reply was modified 1 year, 12 months ago by Luzuk.
    User Support
    Participant

Hello Geoff,

In our theme currently not having font size change functionality. If you to change it then send us font size we will change it for you.
    We have solved your contact form error. We have set form as you want. Please kindly check it.
    In services section, Same size of content box is set for all services box. You can not set it small. If you want to set small box of size then you may add 8 or 12 services and set number of services by Appearence >> Customizer option.

Thank You.

Geoff MacFarlane
    Participant

Thank you for your assistance, and fixing the Contact form.
    The Title name font seems ok on a mobile phone but looks small on the PC. On PC it could probably be 50-75% larger, about the same size as the page titles for the ABOUT US, OUR SERVICES, PHOTO GALLERY, etc.
    If changing the font size for PC effects phone then that would not be good to do.

The Slider is too big on PC but is a good size on phone.
    Ideally, the Slider would stay the same size on phone but on PC would be approximately 25-33% smaller.

Thank you.

User Support
    Participant

Hello Geoff,
    We have set font size as you want to add. We have send updated theme on your [email protected] email id. Kindly download updated theme and use it.
    For slider, you have to add small size image.
    Thank You.

Geoff MacFarlane
    Participant

On the BLOG page, there is also a link for SHARING.
    Just above where it says “Continue Reading” there are 5 links to share to FB/Twitter/IG/Google/Digg.

I have read through your instruction documents but cant find how to add or remove these from pages.
    I would appreciate knowing how I can do this.

Thanks

Geoff MacFarlane
    Participant

Thanks for sending me modified Theme, i will download now.

Thanks

User Support
    Participant

Hello Geoff,
    You doesn’t have need to add there links. It directly share by particular user id. If you want to remove it then we will remove it for you.
    Thank You.

Geoff MacFarlane
    Participant

Ok, thanks, wasn’t that i wanted to remove them i was hoping to add them to each post individually also, such as this page http://www.pcrepair.net.au/?p=306

But if too hard or not possible then that’s ok.

Cheers

Geoff MacFarlane
    Participant

Ok, there has been a misunderstanding.
    The Title of the website, “PC Repair” was too small. I gave an example of the size font i prefer as the same size as About Us and Our Services and Our Team , etc.
    You made those fonts bigger and left PC repair the same. What i was needing was PC Repair bigger and leave About Us etc the same as they were.
    They were OK, it is the title of website i wanted bigger PC Repair.

This is all very difficult now, if you can fix, great, if you cant, np.

Cheers

User Support
    Participant

Hello Geoff,

We have set “PC Repair” big in size. Kindly check it. http://www.pcrepair.net.au/

Thank You.

Geoff MacFarlane
    Participant

Great effort! Thank you Luzuk Support.

Cheers

Geoff MacFarlane
    Participant

So, i have made smaller images for Slider but slider is still the same size it just has white space around image.
    To make slider height smaller is that done in css, slider container size , or padding, or something else?

User Support
    Participant

Hello Geoff,
    You have to add small height of image for slider. Width of slider should be 1900px. You doesn’t need to set it by css.
    Thank You.

Geoff MacFarlane
    Participant

I tried making slider images 1900×724, no change to slider container area.
    I can’t see anywhere else to make anything 1900.

Obviously, my goal is to make slider area smaller in height, so the area below is visible so people know to scroll down.

If I have to change something could you be a little more specific?

Thanks

User Support
    Participant

Hello Geoff,
    We have checked your site. slider running accurately. http://www.pcrepair.net.au/ . We have not see any of slider container problem there. You also check it once. If you have any other issue let us know.
    Thank You.

Geoff MacFarlane
    Participant

Hello, as mentioned previously, the slider is too large when viewed on PC.
    Changing the image makes no difference, it’s the containing area that is too HIGH.
    On phone it is perfect, on PC it is too big, it takes up too much of the page and you cant see that you need to scroll down.

If possible also, could you adjust the size of the title again, PC REPAIR, I assume it was a shortcut and I wasn’t aware and accidentally deleted it because i thought it was something i had left in there.

Thanks.
    p.s. and just fyi your Password reset on this website does NOT work.

User Support
    Participant

Hello Geoff
    Could you please send us your websites link and credentials on [email protected] so we could fix it for you.
    Thank you.

Geoff MacFarlane
    Participant

Sent details.

User Support
    Participant

Hello Geoff
    We have forwarded your issue to our technical team we will get back to you once the issue is resolved
    Thank you

Viewing 42 posts - 1 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.