Home Forums Multi Sports Slider linking and products on the homepage

Tagged: , , ,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    NORMAN ROBICHAUD
    Participant

I can’t seem to find a way to link a slider to a page or other URL. I want to have multiple sliders that link to various product categories but I can’t do that.

Also, I’d like to add content to the homepage like recently added or featured products. I’ve tried putting the shortcode in by editing the home page but it doesn’t show up.

Any help is appreciated.

User Support
    Participant

Hello Norman,
    There is no option to add button link in our theme, but we can add it for you. This is an additional work and we have to do extra code for that. You have to pay extra $6 for that. You may pay using below link

Theme Changes

Do you want to add a new section on home page or anything else please explain us in details with any example screenshot? So we can understand it better.
    Thank you.

Norman Robichaud
    Participant

Okay, so I purchased the Theme Changes via the link you provided. 🙂

My wish list is below. Nothing too complicated.

Note: When I say ‘slide’ I mean the individual slide (one of many) that appears on the slider on the homepage.

Slider – Click anywhere on a slide links to a specified URL (at least the featured image should become a link, better if title does too). I don’t care if I specify the URL in the theme customizer or while editing a particular slide, as long as I can link each slide to it’s own URL. Example, the welcome slide just has the site logo, no link. The next slide links to a page with a hockey product grid. The slide after that links to a page with a baseball product grid… and so on.

Slider – Automatically ‘Scrolls’ to next slide every 5 seconds. I doubt visitors are going to look for next-arrows to click through the slides, it should just advance to the next slide every few seconds and then start over after the last slide continuously.

Homepage – Add a home section right after slider where shortcode can be used to add content. I want to add a product grid (WooCommerce) to the homepage using shortcodes. Like 6 or 9 featured products showing in a grid by using a woocommerce shortcode.

It would also be nice to have the option of disabling the slider like the other home sections. This request is the least important to me if I can have the above changes made.

Norman Robichaud
    Participant

Oops, should have mentioned the site URL so you can see what I’m talking about.

Home

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.