Home Forums Luzuk Coming Soon Template Setting Missing

Tagged: 

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Duron Jones
    Participant

I installed the Coming soon theme and was trying to find the “Template” selection under “Page Attributes” for the home page so that it can resemble the demo. However, it appears that the ability to select the “Home Page” template is not available. All I’m provided is “Order” under Page Attributes. Is there a file that is missing from the install content that I need?

User Support
    Participant

Hello
    you dont have to set up a static front page template for this, it does not require a static home page to display the template.
    Thank you

Duron Jones
    Participant

Thank you for your quick response. What do I need to do then to make it look like the demo? Right now after following the steps in the documentation it doesn’t look like the demo, my site link is greenleisure.club if you would like to see what I’m referring to.

User Support
    Participant

Hello
    go to dashboard >> settings >> reading >> select your home page display as “your latest post” >> click on save changes.
    let us know if the website still looks the same.
    Thank you

Duron Jones
    Participant

That fixed it, thank you!

Ally Mohamed
    Participant

Hi,

I followed this instruction is was fine. Now how can I change the contact details for this page?

User Support
    Participant

Hello Ally,
    Steps are given below to change the header contact details:
    Go to Customizer >> General Configuration >> Header Settings >> “Email Address” and “Phone Number”
    Thank you.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.