Home Forums Multi Mobile App Testimonials, counter

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Tia Norris
    Participant

Hi guys,

Not all of my testimonials that I’m setting in the customizer, are showing up on my live page. Help!

Also, it looks like one of my counters (“Satisfied Clients”) is not showing up on live page. Viewing in Firefox. Thanks!

User Support
    Participant

Hello
    the counter icons needs to be changed at least once to appear on the live website. we have done that for you. For the testimonials you need to add the featured image then it will show up we have added a random image in the one testimonial which was not appearing please replace it with your image.
    Thank you

Tia Norris
    Participant

Got it — counters seem to be working and can do on the testimonials. Thanks!

Tia Norris
    Participant

Hi again,

Is there a way to make the testimonial images bigger? And also, a way to do this without the images being distorted — is there an ideal proportion? Thanks!

Tia Norris
    Participant

Also, is there a way to toggle the font to be non-italic?

And, on some of the longer testimonials, their name/city does not seem to appear. Thanks!

User Support
    Participant

Hello Tia
    we have added some additional css on your website, we changed the font type from normal to italic and you may now see the name and the city as well on the longer testimonials.
    Thank you

Tia Norris
    Participant

Great, I see those changes – thank you!

Also, is there a way to make the images bigger? Or are there ideal proportions I can set images to, so that they do not appear distorted?

Tia Norris
    Participant

Another question: seems as though one of my testimonials is not showing up. In my customizer, I have “Russell Clarke”‘s testimonial set to appear but it does not on the live site. Help please!

User Support
    Participant

Hello tia
    using an image with dimensions of 125×165 is the ideal size which should be used although we noticed that some of the images in testimonials are way too large, not in dimensions but in size. you should use compressed images and then upload the compressed image on your wordpress, then the images will load properly and quickly.
    if we increase the size of images then they will cover the text space, so it wont be a good option to do although we can increase the image size from the width of 125 to 167px and the height could be increased to 250px, if you want to do it then let us know.

we also logged in to your website and checked the testimonials in customizer and it was working fine but you forgot to select Russell’s testimonial there. we have selected it for you and it appeared, please check.
    Thank you

Tia Norris
    Participant

Got it – Okay, I adjusted the image dimensions to about 125×165 but they still appear distorted. Do you have a recommended site/software to compress images, and any tips on how to do that? If it’s not too much trouble, I would definitely ask to make the images bigger please. Thanks again guys.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.