Home Forums Digital Marketing Theme Digital Marketing Pro

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Argently Williams
    Participant

Hi,

I just bought the theme Digital Marketing Pro but it isn’t working. I already filled out a contact form but reposting here aswell.
    I would like to have the problem fixed or my money back please, because the product is not as described.

See Loom video for more details: https://www.loom.com/share/f8d693285a2b498aae139d6a573e14d3

User Support
    Participant

Hello
    you did not set the static home page on your wordpress
    could you please send us your website link and wordpress username and password on support@luzuk.com we will set it up for you like our demo then you may customize later as per your requirement.
    Thank you

Debra Basson
    Participant

Hi, please can you send me the code for the Contact Form 7 for the slider for the home page. I am battling to get it to look like your demo.

Jason Collins
    Participant

Hello, is there a way to get an XML file to be able to upload the theme and customize it like the demo? Can you please send me the file?

Jeremy Noland
    Participant

How do I add a H1 header to the Homepage? Trying everything I have heard and Googled…and it is not working.

Jeremy Noland
    Participant

Also getting this error email from Google Search Console on my Services pages in this theme… ‘data-vocabulary.org schema deprecated’. How do I fix that?

Zhao Guoming
    Participant

I just bought the theme Digital Marketing Pro,Can I install the demo?

PHILIP LEE
    Participant

Hi
    how can i install the demo for Digital Marketing Pro theme?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.