Home Forums Expert Lawyer troubles with customization Expert Lawyer Pro

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Hanus Krejci
    Participant

Hi,
    I bought Expert Lawyer Pro Theme yesterday. I have installed it succesfully into the newest version of WP and created the child theme. So far so good. But since then I have been meeting some troubles while customizing it. As if the code of the theme does not work as expected and not comply with the documentation you are providing with it.
    For example the contact page template works correectly, but the services or gallery shortcodes not. Some home sections like facility section are correct while others like slider section or services section not. Some demo photos are available others not, etc.

akvavrinov

User Support
    Participant

Hello
    could you please tell us if you have imported any demo content ? since some of the section requires custom post types for the content you will have to add them in slider, team, testimonial, faqs etc through dashboard.
    if it is not the case and you have added the content in the custom post types as well and still those sections are not working then could you please send us your website link along with your wordpress username and password? send them on [email protected] and we will check the issues there.
    Thank you

Hanus Krejci
    Participant

Hi,

We just downloaded the installation zip file and expected to have by default all the photos and texts as they appear on demo version on your web.
    But the sliders, galleries, services etc are empty. Which is strange as – in the documentation relating e.g. to creating slider – there is step 1: Go to Dashboard>>expert-lawyer-pro Slider – but there is none such directory.
    We understand, that finally we must customize post types through dashboard with our own photos and texts, but we wanted to use some pictures and other structures including gallery, which are visible in demo version .
    How can we import all the demo content ?

akvavrinov

User Support
    Participant

Hello
    there is no directory for anything, there are options when you log in to your wordpress admin dashboard you will see slider, team, faq etc options on the left panel of the wordpress admin dashboard if the theme is activated.
    kindly mail us on [email protected] for the demo content.
    Thank you

Hanus Krejci
    Participant

Hi

yes, I can see all the options on the left panel of the wordpress admin dashboard, but they are all empty and there is no option like Dashboard>>expert-lawyer-pro Slider as you navigate in the documentation…

akvavrinov

User Support
    Participant

hello
    the documentation is referring to the slider custom post type of the theme using the theme name, we will improve our theme documentation if it is confusing.
    also you will have to add the slider posts or other custom post types content. they do not come with the theme, every client has a different approach to write their content.
    if you would like to have the demo content that we use for our demo website then let us know we will send you the file to import and then you will have to import it using wordpress tools which has a default wordpress plugin to import the content. then all the data will be seen in the slider and other post types.
    Thank you

Hanus Krejci
    Participant

Hi,

I am now trying to make a bilingual Expert Lawyer Pro web site using the Polylang plugin but I can hardly proceed. Can you check that the installion Expert Lawyer Pro package does contain all the necessary files to run it in more languages? Can you give me a hint, what should I do to have bilingual header, bilingual templates etc?

Many thanks

Akvavrinov

Hanus Krejci
    Participant

Hi,

I am now trying to make a bilingual Expert Lawyer Pro web site using the Polylang plugin but I can hardly proceed. Can you check that the installion Expert Lawyer Pro package does contain all the necessary files to run it in more languages? Can you give me a hint, what should I do to have bilingual header, bilingual templates etc?

Many thanks

Akvavrinov

User Support
    Participant

Hello,
    Could you share with us your site url ?
    Thank you.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.