Home › Forums › Luzuk › Doctor Clinic › Two Support Questions
- This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 years, 11 months ago by User Support.
June 11, 2019 at 8:18 pm #3044kyle.sankerParticipant
I am using the Doctor’s Clinic template for a Senior Long-Term Care facility and there are a few issues that I am hoping I can receive support with.
1) In the OurTreatments section, it has “Lz_fitness_services” hardcoded into the URL. Example: https://lldemo.ga/lz_fitness_services/6th-annual-butterfly-release-fundraiser/
Is there a way to remove “lz_fitness_services” as a page? I can only edit the slug for the Treatment itself, not the preceding subpage. In your demo version, this seems to have been fixed, but perhaps the version in the All Themes in One Place zipped file is outdated.
2) When I set the Header to sticky, it works but cuts the slider image in half. Should I add padding somewhere in the CSS?June 12, 2019 at 11:21 am #3051User SupportParticipant
We forward your issue to our technical team and reply you soon.
Kindly send us your email-id at [email protected], so that we can send an updated theme.
Thank You.June 19, 2019 at 6:06 pm #3497kyle.sankerParticipant
Thank you for getting back to me.
I have emailed your support and I hope to hear back soon.June 20, 2019 at 6:13 am #3524User SupportParticipant
We have solved lz_fitness link issue and also sent an updated theme on [email protected], you may please download updated theme and use it.
* When I set the Header to sticky, it works but cuts the slider image in half. Should I add padding somewhere in the CSS?
–> kindly send us your wordpress website login details(including website url, username & passward) on [email protected], we will check it and setup the issue in your theme.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.